Do you want to start an online business providing products or services? Accepting credit cards is probably something you’ll want to learn about. There is no need for a merchant account to begin accepting zero credit card processing payments, which makes it much easier for free payment processing for small businesses to accept credit card payments.
The benefits of allowing credit cards to be accepted on your website
A credit card payment option on your website may seem unnecessary. In some cases, the sole payment options are PayPal or debit cards. It’s possible to expand payment alternatives for a number of reasons.
- It lends credibility: Having a Visa or MasterCard logo on your site shows users that you are reliable. They’re globally recognized, which helps develop confidence with new clients.
- Sell to people throughout the world: Remember that people from other countries have money too! Accepting zero fee credit cards processing allows you to sell to customers anywhere in the world. Countless new consumers!
- it’s a lot more efficient: Quickly check out and ready to acquire their things after inputting their credit card information. PayPal, for example, requires additional steps like logging in and verifying the payment. Those that don’t make it to the end get paid quickly with a credit card.
In order to take credit card payments, what is the best method?
Both methods of accepting slice credit card processing have their pros. I’ve never accepted them through a merchant account, never through a third party. Let’s have a look at the variations:
Third-party credit card payments
You can hire a company to manage your merchant account and take free payment processing on credit card on your behalf for a nominal charge. This is the quickest and most convenient method to get started.
- It’s simple to get going.
- A merchant account is not required.
- You can instantly see if you like it or not.
- The third party is in charge of every aspect of the procedure.
- Transaction costs will rise.
- There is a lower risk of fraud or chargebacks because of this.
Using a merchant account to make a purchase
In order to use this method, you must have a merchant account set up by your bank. There are expenses, but they’re normally less expensive than if you go through a third-party provider.
- Suitable for larger businesses.
- A lot more power.
- Reduced charges for transactions.
- Credit card fraud and chargebacks are more likely.
How to use payment gateways to process credit cards?
There are several mobile payment processing gateways and third party merchants to choose from when using a third party payment gateway.
- PayPal: PayPal is well-known around the world and provides a respectable level of service. In terms of cost, there are no setup or monthly fees, and you can get your money almost immediately after installing it on your website.
- MyCommerce: MyCommerce’s system is robust and offers a wide range of options. Others might sell your products for you through their affiliate network. Worth a look.
- CCNOW: CCNow is an excellent option for selling physical or digital goods because there are no setup fees. OH, and it works well with WordPress. Here’s how to install WordPress.
Adding a shopping cart or order form to your website
It’s easy to set up a credit card free payment processing system. Making a payment is a bit more difficult. Only a little. A code can be copied and pasted into your website from the majority of the payment gateways listed above. Paying for things is a breeze with PayPal.